Android Auto Help
- An Android phone with Android 8.0 (Oreo) and up, an active data plan, and the latest version of the Android Auto app.
- A compatible car. Find out if your car or stereo is compatible with Android Auto.
- A high-quality USB cable.
- A compatible Android phone with an active data plan, 5 GHz Wi-Fi support, and the latest version of the Android Auto app. Wireless projection is compatible with these Android versions:
- Any phone with Android 11.0
- A Google or Samsung phone with Android 10.0
- A Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, or Note 8, with Android 9.0
- A compatible car or stereo. Find out if your car or stereo is compatible with Android Auto .
- To find out if your phone has 5 GHz Wi-Fi support, contact your manufacturer.
- In the EU, to use 5 GHz Wi-Fi in the car, your smartphone must comply with additional regulatory requirements. On Google smartphones, Pixel 3 and newer models comply with this requirement.
- To find out if your specific car model is compatible with wireless Android Auto, contact your car manufacturer.